Virtual Health Care - The Three Step Approach - Its Time Has Come

 In today’s day of work, shopping, gaming, education, and communication on the World Wide Web, we have a fantastic opportunity to make change in health and wellness accessible to everyone, no matter where they live or what their income level is. . It is time to really go out and make this information available to everyone and make it clear that there are things that are very harmful to the human body and there are things that are not done that are very useful. The biggest problem with disseminating this information is getting people to listen. By bombarding the internet with information, the next question and answer is: who do you believe in?


I know myself, I tend to go with ones that have flawless references, proven experience, and a long lifespan. I’m wary of new kids in the area, but I understand they have to start somewhere, too. From time to time this leaves me with a leap of faith. In some cases, I am willing to do so; however, I find that I walk this path less often when it comes to my health. As many of my followers already know, I am a seeker and an educator. They dig until I find the truth, and then I pass on that knowledge to you.


I realized and understood that the foundation of good health begins with three simple steps. The first is to make the body as free as possible from toxic substances. The second is to maintain the hormonal balance of the body as much as possible. The third involves maintaining the first two steps by consuming healthy, nutritious, and unprocessed organic foods. Take these three steps and incorporate them into a health and wellness program and you can expect a long, healthy, painless and disease-free life.


This is missing from our current "health" system. Most people know little about cell detoxification, and if they do, most do not detoxify properly. The process has existed since the 1940s. This is not rocket science, but it must be administered correctly for maximum benefit.


Most do not understand the right hormonal balance. I’ve been to half a dozen doctors in recent years; everyone claims to know what he’s doing. Wrong. They may understand some of the things they need, but they may not understand everything. If I did, I would not be in the state I was in; still trying, knowing something was wrong. Have you ever tried to have a smart conversation with your doctor? Have you ever brought information and asked him about their diagnosis and / or how to solve his problems? Got it and let me tell you, it’s not a very spectacular sight. Frustrating is an understatement.


And when it comes to nutrition, forget it. I’ve heard different numbers, but the bottom line is that doctors cost nothing in nutrition education when they go to medical school. I understand the hours for food are around 10, yes, I wrote ten, this is not a typographical error.


I find it the least sad and incomprehensible, especially when I know how important food can be to the overall health and well-being of the human body. What it takes for Americans to wake up and smell the "roses"! I hope the answer is not death. I understand death is indeed the end, and even if that rose bush is planted directly above you, you won’t even smell the roses if you’re six feet lower.


Where am I going with all that you ask? I'm taking you to "virtual" health care. I'm taking you to a new frontier. I take you to real “health” care, one that gives and keeps you healthy, instead of curing your pain. There are people who know what they are doing. These include detoxification and total hormone balance with organic, bioidentical plant hormones. They understand that we are an estrogen-dominated society and the last thing we should sell from most people is more natural and synthetic estrogen. They understand and teach that D3 is not a vitamin but actually a hormone, and that D3 deficiency is an epidemic and a cause of many diseases in this country than in others. They understand nutrition better than many others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Have Stress And You Don't Know It?

Healthy Weight Loss: The Detox Diet Way

Naturally Improving Your Sight